***NOTE: If you haven’t already, subscribe to this blog by hitting the Follow button on the right panel. You will then get an e-mail as soon as each new post goes up.
2016 AL LABR Auction Draft Results
2016 NL LABR Auction Draft Results
2016 Mixed LABR Draft Results
And be sure to check out the 2016 MLB.com Fantasy Player Preview, which contains rankings, write-ups and projections for over 800 players.
Back by popular demand, here is a first draft of Cory’s 2016 Composite Projections spreadsheet.
A few notes from Cory:
* We found 12 projection sources this year, and included all players here who were included in 7 or more of those. The more projections, the more reliable the numbers are likely to be.
* Team/league assignments are as of March 6.
* Positions are as listed on rosters and/or in our database, and NOT based on position eligibility (to-do list).
* Playing times are NOT adjusted, so there may be some odd disconnects between games and at-bats, or games and innings, etc. (to-do list).
* Runs, RBI’s, stolen bases, saves and all other stats are averages of provided sources, NOT calculated based on raw stats (to-do list).
Here’s a link to last year’s composite projections post for additional reference. In that blog post, you will also find links to older posts if you would like to gather as much information as possible about the projection process.
Cory hopes to have a second draft ready in a week or so.